Benefits of Reiki:
- balances chakras
- promotes relaxation & sense of wellbeing
- reduces anxiety
- relieves depression
- helps heal past traumas
- improves sleep
- reduces stress
- strengthens esteem
- clears blockages & suppressed emotions
- increases blood flow & circulation
- releases toxins & smooths digestion
- relieves pain & discomfort
- helps with emotional & physical pain stored in the body
I also combine my clairvoyant training into my reiki sessions so I can look a little deeper into what is going on in your space. This gives you a little taste of a clairvoyant reading/healing that I also offer.
How remote sessions work:
1. We will schedule a date that works for each other
2. The time of the session it is best to lay down somewhere comfortable for the hour long session. I will message or call you to ask what your intention is/what you want to work on for this session. example: lower back pain or to be more free in a situation where you feel stuck etc. After I message or call you all you have to do is relax in lay down. It is okay if you can't be present for the session (example: you get called into work) you will still receive the healing benefits. It also is okay if you need to get up and use the restroom as well! Energy is fluid and it is just as beneficial. Some people just enjoy laying down for a better experience. It is common to feel really relaxed or even fall asleep. Some will feel tingling sensations or even see colors. It is totally normal and is just the energy working through you. It also is very common to cry or laugh. It is your body's way of releasing.
3. After the session is complete I will call or message you letting you know the session is over. I will ask you how you feel and if you had anything come up for you or if you had questions. I then will share with you my insights. Then we will go about our day! It's a simple process and you don't have to do anything special to receive the healing!
Disclaimer: although there are many studies on the benefits of reiki I can not claim to fix or heal anything. I am not a doctor and it is still advised that you see one if you are having serious medical issues.